2023 Convention Hotel Info for Attendees
Make your hotel reservations now!
Deadline for convention rate is February 27, 2023 subject to availability.
Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort
6000 Rio Mar Blvd.
Rio Grande, PR 00745, US
Make plans to arrive Wednesday, March 22 in time for the opening night party, and depart on Sunday, March 26. Our final convention event will be the closing party on Saturday night March 25.
You’ll be flying into the Luis Munoz Marin International Airport (SJU), approximately 25 miles from the resort. Travel to Puerto Rico, an American territory, does not require a passport.
Click on this link, https://book.passkey.com/e/50346028.
Then, from the “Please select your guest type” dropdown menu, choose “Attendee.” Then click on the blue “Make Reservation” button to reserve your room.
If you have issues making your reservations, you can call the hotel reservation desk directly, 1-855-566-2851, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The regular convention rate is $306.00 plus 11% tax per night, single or double occupancy. The resort fee has been waived for NASMD convention attendees. There is a $2.50 housekeeping fee per room per night plus 11.5%, and a $7 one-time porterage fee per adult. There is a maximum occupancy of 4 adults per room. The cost for adding a third or fourth adult is $40 per person per night. Rollaway beds can be added to rooms with king beds for $20 per day. Children up to age 17 stay free when sharing a room with an adult.
- A deposit of one night’s room and tax is due at time of booking. Guests have up to 7 days prior to arrival date to cancel for a full refund. Cancellations made fewer than 7 days of your arrival date will forfeit the one night’s deposit as penalty.
- A valid credit card is required during check-in process. A credit hold of $100 per room per day, plus room rate, taxes and resort fee will be processed for incidentals. Credit holds are released after account is paid in full and you have check out. Credit hold releases are handled by your credit card company and the time frame varies.
Sleeping room amenities include:
- Complimentary wifi in guestrooms and lobby area
- Unlimited local calls (town of Rio Grande only), long-distance phone access (toll-free, credit card & collect calls)
- Unlimited use of health club
- Beach towels and chairs
- In-room coffee and tea
The cut-off date for reservations at the convention rate is February 27, 2023, subject to availability, so reserve early! After that date, rooms will be on an as-available basis at the hotel’s regular rate.